Coast Terms & Conditions
On the 4th January 2011, UK VAT rate increased to 20%. Good news, we're picking up this increase so you will not have to and our prices will not change.
These are the terms and conditions which will apply to your purchase of clothing, accessories and other goods ("Goods") from the Coast web site at www.coast-stores.com, m.coast-stores.com and www.shutl.Coast-stores.com (the "Website").
The website and Goods are provided by Coast Fashions Limited, a company registered in England under number 6822210 whose a registered office at The Triangle, Stanton Harcourt Industrial Estate, Stanton Harcourt, Witney, Oxfordshire, OX29 5UT ("we", "us", "our"). When we refer to "you" and "your" we mean the user of the Website and purchaser of Goods.
The website www.shutl.coast-stores.com used for the “from 90 minutes” Delivery service is operated for and on behalf of Coast by Eagle Eye Solutions Limited a company registered in England under number 4745717 whose registered office is at 1 The Croft, Elstead, Goldalming, Surrey GU8 6JL.
These terms and conditions form a legally binding contract between us and you. Your acceptance of the terms and conditions is given when you purchase Goods from us. You should read these terms and conditions carefully before buying anything from this Website.
The terms and conditions contain the following sections:
Part 1 - Information about the Website and the Goods
Part 2 - Buying Goods
Part 3 - Returning Goods
Part 4 - Special terms and conditions relating solely to the "from 90 minutes" delivery service
Part 5 - General terms relating to our relationship with you
Part 6 - Gift Card Terms and Conditions
Part 7 - Notices & Disclaimers
Part 8 - "Win A Luxurious Holiday For Two at Fairmont The Palm, Dubai" competition terms
Part 9 - "Coast Goes to MINT Polo in the Park 2013: Best Dressed" competition terms
If you have any questions about the terms and conditions, the Goods or the Website please email us at email@example.com
This Part sets out some terms about information on the Website, descriptions of Goods and how you use the Website.
Separate Notices and Disclaimers apply to your use of the Website. By accepting these terms and conditions you also agree to the Notices and Disclaimers.
The intellectual property rights in all software and content made available to you on or through the Website is our property or the property of our licensors and all such rights are reserved by us and our licensors. You are not permitted to publish, manipulate, distribute or otherwise reproduce, in any format, any of the content or copies of the content supplied to you or which appears on the Website nor may you use any such content in connection with any business or commercial enterprise.
Coast is a trade mark belonging to us and no licence or consent is granted to you to use these marks in any way, and you agree not to use these marks or any marks which are colourably similar without our written permission.
We try to make sure that all information on the Website, including descriptions of our Goods, and listed prices, are accurate and correct at all times. However, mistakes do happen. We will try to resolve all information errors on the Website as soon as reasonably possible, and if we reasonably think that such an error has affected your purchase of Goods we will try to let you know. However, because we take these steps we will not be liable to you for any errors on the Website.
You should bear in mind that buying clothing and accessories over the internet provides a different shopping experience to buying in-store. In particular you acknowledge that:
• Only one promotional code can be used at a time;
• The colours which are shown for the Goods on the Website will depend on many factors – including your display settings;
• All sizes and measurements are approximate;
• All Goods are subject to availability - we may not be able to supply your order;
• Any delivery estimates given on the Website or by email are estimates only;
• The Goods and promotions which are offered on the Website may not be available in-store, and vice-versa.
You are responsible for ensuring that your login details, password and all other details in relation to your account remain confidential at all times.
This Part sets out some terms which apply to your purchase or reservation of Goods from us through the Website.
Part 2a - Purchase
You make an offer to purchase a product from us (your "Order") by completing the staged process on the Website as set out below:
• Adding product to your shopping basket
• Checkout step 1 – login details
• Checkout step 2 – address details
• Checkout step 3 – payment details, and
• Confirmation of order
Please refer to part 4 for the special terms and conditions relating to the from 90 minute delivery services whereby the staged purchase process is varied.
Your Order only constitutes an offer to purchase Goods from us, and does not form a binding contract until accepted by us. Where you order more than one product your Order contains a series of offers for each product individually.
On receipt of your Order, we will send you an Order acknowledgement email to the email address which you provide in the Order process. This Order acknowledgement email will contain your Order number, details of the Goods ordered and a delivery estimate. Note that this email is only to acknowledge that your order has been received, and is not acceptance by us of any offers to purchase Goods.
We must receive full payment both of the price of the Goods and any delivery charges before we can accept any offers. Where you select to pay by credit or debit card we will process the payment at the time of preparing your Goods for despatch with the exception of from 90 minute orders, whereby payment will be processed upon receipt of your Order.
An offer made by you to purchase a product shall only be deemed to be accepted by us when we despatch that product to you and send you an Order despatch email which includes details of the product. We reserve the right to refuse any offers in an Order prior to acceptance. If a product is not available we will include details of the unavailable product in the Order despatch email. A product which is not available will not be included in the contract for a product which is despatched.
All prices and charges on the Website are in UK pounds sterling (although we provide an indicative price in other currencies). Delivery charges may apply and these will be displayed in the order process.
All prices are, unless otherwise stated, inclusive of UK VAT and other applicable UK taxes. Our VAT number is: 927570405. The actual price charged to overseas customers will be subject to the exchange rate applied by the customer's credit or debit card company.
If you order Goods from our Website for delivery outside the UK, they may be subject to import duties and taxes which are levied when the delivery reaches the specified destination. You will be responsible for payment of any such import duties and taxes. Please note that we have no control over these charges and cannot predict their amount. Please contact your local customs office for further information before placing your order.
Please note that you must comply with all applicable laws and regulations of the country for which the Goods are destined. We will not be liable for any breach by you of any such laws.
For customers using an Coast Card promotional discount code, please note this discount is only applicable when purchasing on your Coast Card.
Part 2b - Reservation
The Reserve and Collect service is unavailable throughout the Christmas period.
Part 2c - Delivery
We currently offer the delivery options detailed at www.coast-stores.com/delivery.
We endeavour to ensure that the Products that you order are provided by the agreed delivery date and where applicable time, however, delays are occasionally inevitable due to unforeseen circumstances. Neither Coast nor our nominated carrier shall be under any liability for any delay or failure to deliver the Products within the estimated time frame.
Risk of loss and damage of Products passes to you on the date and time of delivery of the Products.
Delivery for all items outside of the EU will be 7-10 days, except where this is not possible due to external factors such as terrorism or adverse weather, for example.
Rest of World
Part 3 – Returning Goods
This Part 3 sets out the terms which govern your right to return any Goods that you do not want to keep. Please refer to part 4 for the special terms and conditions relating to the from 90 minute delivery services whereby the returns process is varied.
When we deliver your Goods to you we will include a returns slip, and information on how to return Goods to us. If you want to return any items you must complete the returns slip and enclose this with the items you are returning.
You can, at any time within one month of receiving Goods from us, (14 days for reduced or sale products) cancel your contract and return any Goods to us.
You must then, within one month of receiving the Goods, (14 days for reduced or sale products) return the Goods to us by using the following methods:
- sending them in a securely wrapped parcel to Coast Fashions Limited, The Triangle, Stanton Harcourt Industrial Estate, Stanton Harcourt, Witney, Oxfordshire, OX29 5UT; or
- on UK sales only by returning them with the returns slip to your nearest stand alone store; or
- by using the Collect+ service
We offer a free postal returns service on UK only sales. In order to take advantage of this service, please follow the instructions on the delivery note enclosed with the Goods. Once you decide to return the Goods you must not use them and must take reasonable care of them while they remain in your possession. The Goods must be returned to us intact, undamaged as soon as reasonably possible. We will refund to the payment card the price paid for the Goods returned.
To use the free Collect+ service (UK only), you can return your unwanted good(s) to any parcel drop point located in over 3,800 local stores - please ensure you include your completed dispatch note. You’ll receive proof of postage and a code to track your return online. Click here to find your local Collect+ store or text COLLECT and your postcode to 84555 (e.g. COLLECT NG23 5 HD). Texts to 84555 are charged at your standard network rates and texts from 84555 are free to receive. Full terms and conditions at www.collectplus.co.uk/smsterms
In addition to the rights granted under this Part 3, UK, ROI and EU customers enjoy cancellation rights under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000. If you wish, you may notify us by email to firstname.lastname@example.org that you wish to cancel your contract before the end of the statutory cancellation period (7 working days from the day after you receive the Goods). You must then return the Goods to us in the manner specified in this Part 3.
Nothing under these terms and conditions affects your statutory rights.
Returning Goods to Store (UK & ROI only)
Please note, Paypal orders cannot be returned to stores, please use the free returns label and return by post.
90 Minute Deliveries can only be returned to stores, and not by post.
If you wish to return items to an Coast store, you must take them within one month of despatch, (14 days for reduced or sale products) to one of our UK Coast stores using the despatch note enclosed in your parcel as your receipt. This facility is not available at any Coast concession or department store or outside of the UK or ROI.
The despatch note must be presented and you will be asked for the reason for the return and whether you wish for to exchange the product or obtain a refund. We regret that for reasons of hygiene, we are unable to refund or exchange earrings. Please ensure that Knickers, G-strings and Swimwear are tried on over your own underwear. We reserve the right to refuse returns of items where it is apparent that this has not been done. Please ensure you return them to us in their original condition and packaging, unworn and unwashed, with all labels intact.
Click here to find your nearest Coast store.
Coast purchases made at a concession in a department store must be returned to the same concession for a refund and are bound by the concession policy of returns, details of which can be found at the back of the concession till receipt.
Please note that items purchased through the ‘from 90 minutes delivery service’ can only be returned to Coast stand alone stores within the UK.
Returning Goods by Post (UK & ROI only)
If you wish to return your goods by post, follow the instructions outlined below.
- Write your name, address, postcode and order number on the returns form.
- Complete the returns form and enclose it with your Goods.
- Ensure your Goods are in a securely wrapped parcel and place a returns address label on the parcel.
- The returns address is Coast Fashions Limited, The Triangle, Stanton Harcourt Industrial Estate, Stanton Harcourt, Witney, Oxford, OX29 5UT.
- Take the parcel (with enclosed returns form) and the despatch note to the Post Office. The clerk will stamp the proof of posting on the despatch note which you should retain until you receive your refund.
Please remember to complete the returns form with your returned product(s)
Returning Goods by Post (International & European orders)
If you wish to return your goods by post, follow the instructions outlined below:
- Write your name, address, postcode and order number on the returns form.
- Complete the returns form and enclose it with your Goods.
- Ensure your Goods are in a securely wrapped parcel and place a returns address label on the parcel.
- The returns address is Coast Fashions Limited, The Triangle, Stanton Harcourt Industrial Estate, Stanton Harcourt, Witney, Oxford, United Kingdom OX29 5UT.
- Send the parcel (with enclosed returns forms) to us using the nominated carrier specified on the delivery note enclosed with the Goods. Ensure that you obtain a stamp (or other proof of posting) on the despatch note which you should retain until you receive your refund.
Please note that we will only accept returns despatched through our nominated carriers.
Please remember to complete the returns form with your returned product(s).
The delivery cost of returning the item to us is your responsibility. All customs and import duties will be your responsibility. When booking your retrun you should select ‘duty payable by sender’.
If you return a faulty item to us, you will be liable for the import duty (but we will refund this once we have received the product and established that the product is faulty) on the condition that you send proof of this to us via the ‘Contact Us’ page on the Website. Please note that the refund will be made by BACS only, to your bank account (please provide details of this when you contact us).
Refunds will be made within 14 days from receipt of the returned item.
Part 4 – Special terms and conditions relating to the from 90 minute delivery service
Note that this service is only available in the UK.
In the event that you are eligible for our “from 90 minutes” delivery service and select this option, you will be redirected to the following site operated by Eagle Eye Solutions Limited shutl.coast-stores.com. Delivery charges for products ordered from this site will be charged at a flat fee of £7.99.
Please note: “from 90 minutes” Delivery orders can only be returned to store, and not by post.
The terms and conditions referred to above will apply to an order placed through our from 90 minute delivery service unless expressly stated.
The staged process by which you complete your order through the “from 90 minutes” service is as set out below:
- Adding product to your shopping basket;
- Adding details of any promotional discount that you may be entitled to;
- Selecting the 90 minute delivery option at the checkout. At this point you will be redirected to shutl.Coast-stores.com;
- Inserting address details to ensure eligibility, subject to stock and courier availability;
- Confirmation of order and payment through the redirected website.
Any Orders placed through the “from 90 minutes” Delivery service will not be detailed under the My Account section of Coast-stores.com. Confirmation and email communication will be sent directly from shutl including the ability to track orders via GPS.
Any promotional code must be inserted before you are redirected to shutl.coast-stores.com in order for it to be applied to your Order.
Products ordered are subject to availability and if a product is not available we will provide you with a full refund for that product. A product which is not available will not be included in the contract for a product which is despatched.
If your full order cannot be fulfilled we will contact you to confirm whether you wish to continue with the remainder of your Order. If you cannot be contacted upon the day that your order is placed we will proceed to fulfill your Order with the stock available.
If you want to return any products to us you must within one month of receiving the Goods (14 days for reduced or sale) products return the Goods to us by returning them to a UK stand alone store with your till receipt and your order confirmation email in order to receive a refund or an exchange. No other method of return will be accepted.
We regret that for reasons of hygiene, we are unable to refund or exchange earrings. Please ensure that Knickers, G-strings and Swimwear are tried on over your own underwear. We reserve the right to refuse returns of items where it is apparent that this has not been done. Please ensure you return them to us in their original condition and packaging, unworn and unwashed, with all labels intact.
This Part 5 sets out some general terms that govern our relationship with you and purchases by you.
We will not be responsible for the performance of any obligations under these terms and conditions in the case of an event outside of our reasonable control (force majeure), including (but not limited to) strikes, lockouts, failures of third party systems or networks, acts of god, fire, earthquake, storm, flood or other natural disaster, civil unrest, acts of terrorism, deliberate sabotage of or malicious damage to equipment or data or for damage to or destruction of premises or equipment.
All notices which we need to give to you under these terms and conditions will be sent by us to your registered e-mail address.
All communications from you to us must be made in English.
These terms and conditions set out the entire agreement between you and us in respect of the sale, purchase and use of the Goods. They supersede any previous agreement or understanding in relation to the subject matter hereof. They may only be varied where separately agreed in writing between you and us.
If any provision of these terms and conditions is held by any competent authority to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part, the validity of the other provisions (and the remainder of the provision in question) shall be unaffected.
Save to the extent that you exercise your right as a consumer to bring an action in or rely on the laws of your country of domicile, the interpretation, construction, effect and enforceability of these terms and conditions shall be governed by English Law, and you and we agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of English courts for the determination of disputes.
Once activated, the Coast Gift Card is redeemable for full or part payment of products on our website www.Coast-stores.com by entering the card number and the PIN number beneath the scratch off PIN panel. Coast Gift Cards can also be used in Coast stand alone stores within the UK, Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland upon presentation. Gift Cards may not be used in UK concession stores, however may be used in Coast concession stores in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. The amount of your purchase will be deducted from the balance on the card.
Gift Cards cannot be refunded, exchanged for cash or vouchers, or be used to settle any outstanding Coast account card.
Please treat your Gift Card as cash, Coast cannot be responsible for lost, damaged or stolen cards and cannot be replaced.
The minimum amount to activate or top up a Gift Card is £1/€1 and the maximum card limit is £500/€500. Gift cards can be topped up at any till point in store by informing the sales advisor of the amount to be added. Gift Cards are not for resale.
Your Gift Card balance may be checked in store, online at www.Coast-stores.com or by emailing Customer Services at email@example.com.
All refunds of goods or services purchased with your Gift Card will be made in accordance with Coast’ refund policy. This does not affect your statutory rights.
Follow the link www.voucherexpress.co.uk/verse/Coast in order to purchase a Gift Card online.
If you have made a mistake on your order, please email Customer Services at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our best to rectify the problem.
Gift Cards expire 2 years from its last use. Any balance remaining will be reduced to nil and forfeited.
Gift cards cannot currently be issued or redeemed in the following stores; Banbridge and Cheshire Oaks,
Coast reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions and any such change will be effective once included in the text of the terms and conditions published on www.Coast-stores.com in relation to gift cards. You should check the terms and conditions posted on www.Coast-stores.com periodically to ensure that you are aware of and comply with the current version.
Gift Card Customer Services: email@example.com
Issued by: Coast Fashions Limited Registered office: The Triangle, Stanton Harcourt Industrial Estate, Stanton Harcourt, Witney, Oxfordshire, OX29 5UT
A Coast Gift Card’s use is subject to these current terms and conditions at www.coast-stores.com
Part 7 – Notices & Disclaimers
These notices and disclaimers govern your use of our website, www.coast-stores.com.
We do our best to ensure that the information on the website is accurate and helpful at all times. However, we cannot ultimately warrant the accuracy of any information and cannot be held liable for any use or reliance you may make of or put on it except as specifically agreed with us in any further agreement we may make with you in writing.
We do our best to ensure that the website operates properly at all times, but we make no warranties as to the availability or accessibility of the website, and (save as otherwise set out in these notices and disclaimers) we will not be liable for any damages, loss, costs or expenses incurred by you as a result of any lack of availability or accessibility of the website.
Any link (be it a hypertext link or other referral device) used on the website is provided solely for the use and convenience of the visitor. The link does not represent any endorsement or recommendation by us and does not mean that we have any association with the linked website. We are not responsible for the content of any websites that have links with the website or for the legal consequences of your entering into any contracts with the third parties that provide these linked websites and we do not accept any liability for any loss, damage, expense, costs or liability whatsoever incurred by you as a result.
We will not be liable for any loss, damage, expense, costs, delays or other liability whatsoever (including without limitation any financial losses such as loss of profit) which you may incur as a result of any event beyond our reasonable control (including without limitation any failure of transmission, communication, computer or other facilities or your inability to access the Website for any reason or any failure, error or delay in the sending or receiving of any notice or communication or instruction through the post or any electronic medium).
Nothing within these conditions operates so as to exclude, limit or restrict our liability for death or personal injury.
Nothing in the above exclusions affects your statutory rights as a consumer.
All Intellectual Property Rights and goodwill in or relating to the contents of the website belong to either ourselves or to our suppliers. In particular, the trade marks displayed are registered and nothing contained in these conditions or the website should be construed as granting by implication, estoppel, personal bar, or otherwise, any licence or right to use any of the trade marks without our permission. However, copying and printing of those web pages which contain the trade marks is permitted within the scope of the licence contained at below.
You may download to a local hard disk and print extracts from the website solely for personal, non-commercial use. You may also recopy downloaded extracts to others for their personal, non commercial use.
You may not reproduce part or all of the contents of the website in any form unless it is for personal, non commercial use.
You may not copy or otherwise incorporate into or store in any other website, electronic retrieval system, publication or other work any of the content of the website in any form (whether hard copy, electronic or other).
You may not frame or link to the website or any part of it without our express permission.
The interpretation, construction, effect and enforceability of this agreement shall be governed by English Law, and you and we agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts for the determination of disputes.
Part 8 – "Win A Luxurious Holiday For Two at Fairmont The Palm, Dubai" competition terms
1. Open to all U.K. residents aged 18 or over excluding employees of Coast Stores Ltd, Aurora Fashions Ltd, Fairmont Hotels & Resorts, Etihad Airways and their immediate families, their agents or anyone professionally associated with the creation and administration of this draw.
2. No purchase necessary. To enter, complete the online entry form by midnight 03 July 2013. Please visit coast-stores.com to choose your desired Coast outfit, entering the name(s) of the style(s) up to the value of £200.
3. The prize consists of a five night stay for two people at Fairmont The Palm in Dubai in shared accommodation (twin or double room) with breakfast on each day, plus a complimentary dinner on one night (winner chooses the evening of their choice). Two economy class return flights with Etihad Guest from a London airport.
4. Stay at Fairmont The Palm, Dubai must be taken by 30th June 2014.
5. For booking, please contact Patrycja Jeziorna via email: Pat.Jeziorna@fairmont.com; once the booking has been confirmed no changes are permitted.
6. There is no cash alternative and the prize is non transferrable, non-refundable and non-re-routable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
7. Additional prize information: Flights might not be direct; travel insurance is not provided but is mandatory; all items not explicitly set out in these terms are excluded and are the winner’s responsibility (please note this includes transfers to the London airport and to the hotel); winner is responsible for ensuring all travellers have valid passports for 6 months beyond the planned return date.
8. The winner is entitled to a Coast outfit up to the value of £200. The prize is subject to availability, is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative. If the value of a chosen outfit is less than £200, no change will be given. In addition, if the value of a chosen outfit exceeds £200, Coast reserves the right to edit the winner’s chosen outfit to be as close to the value of £200. The winner will be able to exchange their outfit prize for the same style or value only.
9. In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for an alternative of equal or greater value.
10. If a booking is cancelled no alternative tickets or compensation will be provided.
11. When the booking is made the winner will be advised of the blackout dates. Once the booking is confirmed, no changes or cancellations are permitted.
12. The Promoter shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations caused by (but not limited to) weather conditions, fire, flood, strike, hurricane, industrial dispute, war, terrorist activity, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, or any other circumstances beyond the control of the Promoter.
13. Flight tickets must be in the name of the winner and a companion and cannot be changed or transferred to another person. Tickets are inclusive of taxes and charges. The date of travel is subject to availability, embargo and ultra-peak periods. Tickets are not eligible for Etihad Guest Miles accumulation and cannot be upgraded using miles.
14. All visa arrangements and other travel documents are the responsibility of the Guest, as are all health and governmental requirements.
15. Flight tickets must be booked and issued within 3 months of the notification date. The ticket is valid for 1 year. There is no limousine or lounge access for this booking.
16. It is the responsibility of the winner to contact Etihad to have the tickets booked and issued. All contact can be made through firstname.lastname@example.org. Please attach valid passport copies for the winner and a companion in order for us to prepare the flight bookings.
17. Winner selection: The winner will be selected in a random draw from all valid entries received by the closing date under the supervision of Coast.
18. Draw to be conducted on 05 July 2013. The winner will be notified by email or telephone. If a winner cannot be contactable via reasonable means for 48 hours after first contact is made and does not respond to notification, the winner will be disqualified and an alternative winner will be selected as above.
19. By entering the competition, you are signing up to Fairmont’s President’s Club to receive member offers and exclusive benefits. For more information on The Palm, a Fairmont Managed Hotel, please visit fairmont.com/palm. To learn more about Fairmont President’s club, please visit fairmont.com/fpc.
20. The Promoter will only use the personal details supplied for the administration of this promotion and for no other purpose, in addition to having the entrant’s consent to receive Coast communications.
21. Your personal details will at all times be kept confidential and in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
22. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for damages, losses or injuries that result from acceptance of the prize.
23. By taking part in this promotion all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions.
24. This promotion will be governed by laws of England and the jurisdiction of the Courts of England.
Promoter: Fairmont Hotels & Resorts, 1 Savoy Hill, London, WC2R 0BP, UK
Part 9 – "Coast Goes to MINT Polo in the Park 2013: Best Dressed" competition terms
1. Entry into the competition subject to being approached by a Coast ‘Best Dressed’ promo girl and invited to enter during the Mint Polo in the Park event on either 7th, 8th or 9th June 2013.
2. In order to become part of the competition, entrants must have their photo taken and agree to this photo being uploaded to the Coast Facebook page.
3. Competition excludes employees of Coast Stores Ltd, Aurora Fashions Ltd, and their immediate families, their agents or anyone professionally associated with the creation and administration of this draw.
4. The prize consists of £500 to spend at Coast Oxford Street to be used before August 31st 2013.
5. There is no cash alternative and the prize is non transferrable, non-refundable and non-re-routable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
6. In the event of unforeseen circumstances we reserve the right to substitute the prize for an alternative of equal or greater value.
7. It is the responsibility of the winner to contact Coast at email@example.com to accept the prize and confirm contact details by midnight Thursday 20th June 2013.
8. Winner selection: The winner will be selected according to the picture in the Mint Polo in the Park Facebook photo albums with the highest number of likes on Friday 14th June at 5pm.
9. Draw to be conducted on 17th June 2013. The winner will be announced on Facebook and asked to email firstname.lastname@example.org to provide contact details. If a winner cannot be contactable via reasonable means after first contact is made and does not respond to notification by midnight Thursday 20th June 2013, the winner will be disqualified and an alternative winner will be selected as above.
10. Your personal details will at all times be kept confidential and in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
11. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for damages, losses or injuries that result from acceptance of the prize.
12. By taking part in this promotion all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions.
This promotion will be governed by laws of England and the jurisdiction of the Courts of England.
Security & Privacy
We believe shopping at www.coast-stores.com (part of the Aurora Fashions group) is as secure as shopping in store. In addition we respect the privacy rights of our online visitors and recognise the importance of protecting information collected from them.
We are part of the Aurora Fashions Group and we take your privacy very seriously. We work hard to make sure that we only use your information in the ways that you want us to. This Privacy Statement explains what information we collect on this website, how and when it is collected, what we use it for now and how we will use it in the future. If you have any questions about the way in which your information is being collected or used which are not answered by this Privacy Statement please contact us at email@example.com.
We have made every effort to display the colours and descriptions of our products that appear on the website as accurately as possible. However, as the actual colours you see will depend on your monitor, we cannot guarantee that your monitor’s display of any colours will accurately reflect the colour of product on delivery.
Prices are inclusive of VAT. Goods are subject to availability.
No Junk Mail
We know that everyone is busy, and nobody likes their email inbox cluttered up with junk mail.
We will only send you marketing messages if you choose to receive them from us or third parties we work with and think you may be interested in hearing from. If you choose to receive our mailings or our partner’s mailings, we will only send you details about items and promotions which we think will be of interest to you. If you decide that you no longer want to receive emails from www.coast-stores.com, you can unsubscribe at any time by clicking here and selecting ‘Unsubscribe’. We will never sell your details to an unconnected third party for marketing purposes.
When you shop at our website we use a 128-bit SSL encrypted secure internet connection to protect your payment details. Your computer should automatically allow the opening of the secure connection when you place your order. This means that all the details you supply and any responses are encrypted before they are sent over the internet.
What information do we collect and how will we use it?
When you place an order with us we collect certain information which is required to allow us to process your transaction and deliver your order. This includes your personal details, order details, details of your address(es) and payment details.
We will use this information to process your transaction and dispatch your order.
We may at times ask for other details, for example product size and category preferences, age and any special dates (such as birthday and anniversary). These details will be used for profiling and marketing purposes. Providing us with this sort of information is entirely voluntary.
You can choose to sign up for our fortnightly email newsletter and to receive other marketing communications from us. By asking to receive this information you consent to receive marketing communications from us using any contact method which you have provided us with, including by post, email, SMS, MMS and telephone.
On occasion we may ask for feedback from you about the usage or services our website provides to help us develop and improve it further.
For quality control and training purposes, we may monitor or record your communications with us.
We will keep your information for as long as is reasonably necessary for these purposes.
What you can expect from us?
We will at all times comply with the standards, procedures and requirements of UK data protection laws to ensure that the personal information you give us is kept appropriately secure and processed fairly and lawfully.
We may have to pass your information to countries or jurisdictions which do not provide the same level of data protection as the UK, if necessary for the above purposes. If we do make such a transfer, however, we will (where necessary) always put a contract in place to ensure that your information is properly protected.
Other people who might use your information
In order to process your order and deliver your purchases to you we may have to pass your information to some of our service providers. This includes the companies who handle our order dispatch service and our delivery company. Your contact telephone number will be passed on to our courier company who may contact you by phone or text message in order to update you on the delivery date or time of your order.
We will only provide these companies with the information which they need to carry out their jobs. They will only be allowed to use your information in the way in which we tell them, and they will not be entitled to use it in their own right.
We may on occasion notify you by e-mail about changes to our terms and conditions, or other important changes to our website or our service.
In assessing your request for goods or services, we may use your information for the purposes of the prevention and detection of fraud. We may disclose your address and postcode details to check against the IMRG Security Alert or any other Fraud Prevention Scheme. At all times where we disclose your information for the purposes of fraud prevention it will remain secure. If you believe your details are incorrect you may correct those details by following the procedure below.
We will not pass your information to any third parties outside of Aurora Fashions Ltd, except where required to do so as a part of the sale, disposal or transfer of our business, in whole or in part.
Updating your personal details
We want to make sure that the information we hold about you is correct and up to date at all times. You can at any time amend or update your information by clicking here to log in and update your details.
You are entitled to ask for a copy of the information we hold about you (for which we may charge a small fee).
A cookie is a piece of information our website will place on your computer’s hard drive that can track your movements while you are on the website, it will also recognise you when you visit our website again.
Cookies are stored in order for us to continually improve our website and provide a better on-line shopping experience for you. They are mainly used for marketing purposes.
If you want to delete any cookies that are already on your computer, please refer to the instructions for your file management software to locate the file or directory that stores cookies.