The story of Coast is a love story. It's a story that women, across the world, can relate to.
It is the story of a woman's search for the perfect outfit... one that she can fall in love with...
one that will make her feel special...
Coast is part of the Aurora Fashions Group. Founded in 1996,
Coast came as a breath of fresh air to many women.
There was a constant need for women to dress well for special events, parties and weddings,
allowing Coast to become a favourite destination — a well-known secret where women were
guaranteed to walk out with "something special".
Find out more about Coast
Part of the Aurora Fashions Group, Coast has grown phenomenally over the past five years, particularly in International markets. We currently retail in 70 stand-alone stores and 252 department store concessions in 19 countries. Coast offers contemporary, high quality occasion-wear and versatile wear with accessories to match...we are a brand for all women wanting to look beautiful and feel special on any occasion. Our customer's are united by attitude and occasion rather than by age.
This is demonstrated by who we are:
- Special yet accessible
- Luxurious yet affordable
- Fashionable yet timeless
"A woman's desire to look beautiful and feel special will always be in fashion..."
Beautiful product selection
Our collections are exclusively designed in-house, and have been created using exclusive prints and pattern. We have a very high regard for fabric quality and we are proud of our flattering fit and finishes. We love attention to detail which makes our product so special.
We offer excellent customer service...
Our stores have a personalised feel and service, making customers look gorgeous and feel valued. Coast customer service proposition specialises in advising women on how to dress for a particular occasion and put together a total look. We also offer our 'Coast by Appointment' service which focuses on providing our customer's with an exclusive shopping experience.
Location, location, location
Coast has hundreds of stores located worldwide. We work closely with you to find the best locations to suit the business needs and customer profile. With your expertise knowledge of your local market and our specialist knowledge on store design and Coast product, together we aim to deliver a great Coast concept in the right location.
What can coast offer you?
- Exclusive professional dedicated international team for your Coast business including stock control and retail operations
- Adherence to pre-agreed sales and shop rollout plans over 5 years
- Unique design and support to fit out your stores to our specification
- Induction, training and management of all personnel to our guidelines
- Supply of goods against approved sales projections
- Agreed level of spend on advertising and in store marketing
- Partnership to work together and succeed
What are we looking for from you?
- Retail experience — ideally International in women's fashion
- Ideally experience with International Brands
- Well connected with shopping malls and landlords
- Financial resources to invest in prime locations and annual marketing
- Dedicated brand management and merchandising
- Excellent logistics
- Dynamic and enthusiastic management
- Store role out plan specific to potential of Market
- Commitment to travel to the UK for seasonal meetings / product presentations
Step 1: Register your interest!
Tell us about you, your retail background, Franchise Experience and company profile (if applicable)
Step 2: Brand Presentation
You will receive our brand presentation where you can learn about our product, profile, customer and stores.
Step 3: Confidentiality Agreement
We will ask you to sign a confidentiality agreement. We can then share more information with you about our brand, business and terms.
Step 4: Conference call with Coast International Director, discuss next steps
Step 5: Personal Visit
A representative will visit your market, get to know you, and tour the market and possible locations.
Step 6: Business Plan
We will need you to submit a 5 year business plan concentrating on the following areas:
- Number of stores, proposed locations, turnover and commission
- Analysis of the sources of funding available to deliver the above
We also need:
- An overview of the size of the target market and customer
- An overview of potential competitors in the market
- Analysis of key retail locations and the brands operating there
- Marketing strategy, including; press launch, advertising and customer communication
- Identify any risks in the plan and how these would be treated