TERMS AND CONDITIONS
On the 4th January 2011, UK VAT rate increased to 20%. Good news, we're picking up this increase so you will not have to and our prices will not change.
These are the terms and conditions which will apply to your purchase of clothing, accessories and other goods ("Goods") from the Coast web site at www.coast-stores.com, m.coast-stores.com and www.shutl.Coast-stores.com (the "Website").
The website and Goods are provided by Coast Fashions Limited, a company registered in England under number 6822210 whose a registered office at The Triangle, Stanton Harcourt Industrial Estate, Stanton Harcourt, Witney, Oxfordshire, OX29 5UT ("we", "us", "our"). When we refer to "you" and "your" we mean the user of the Website and purchaser of Goods.
The website www.shutl.coast-stores.com used for the “from 90 minutes” Delivery service is operated for and on behalf of Coast by Eagle Eye Solutions Limited a company registered in England under number 4745717 whose registered office is at 1 The Croft, Elstead, Goldalming, Surrey GU8 6JL.
These terms and conditions form a legally binding contract between us and you. Your acceptance of the terms and conditions is given when you purchase Goods from us. You should read these terms and conditions carefully before buying anything from this Website.
If you have any questions about the terms and conditions, the Goods or the Website please email us at email@example.com
This Part sets out some terms about information on the Website, descriptions of Goods and how you use the Website.
Separate Notices and Disclaimers apply to your use of the Website. By accepting these terms and conditions you also agree to the Notices and Disclaimers.
The intellectual property rights in all software and content made available to you on or through the Website is our property or the property of our licensors and all such rights are reserved by us and our licensors. You are not permitted to publish, manipulate, distribute or otherwise reproduce, in any format, any of the content or copies of the content supplied to you or which appears on the Website nor may you use any such content in connection with any business or commercial enterprise.
Coast is a trade mark belonging to us and no licence or consent is granted to you to use these marks in any way, and you agree not to use these marks or any marks which are colourably similar without our written permission.
We try to make sure that all information on the Website, including descriptions of our Goods, and listed prices, are accurate and correct at all times. However, mistakes do happen. We will try to resolve all information errors on the Website as soon as reasonably possible, and if we reasonably think that such an error has affected your purchase of Goods we will try to let you know. However, because we take these steps we will not be liable to you for any errors on the Website.
You should bear in mind that buying clothing and accessories over the internet provides a different shopping experience to buying in-store. In particular you acknowledge that:
• Only one promotional code can be used at a time;
• The colours which are shown for the Goods on the Website will depend on many factors – including your display settings;
• All sizes and measurements are approximate;
• All Goods are subject to availability - we may not be able to supply your order;
• Any delivery estimates given on the Website or by email are estimates only;
• The Goods and promotions which are offered on the Website may not be available in-store, and vice-versa.
You are responsible for ensuring that your login details, password and all other details in relation to your account remain confidential at all times.
This Part sets out some terms which apply to your purchase or reservation of Goods from us through the Website.
Part 2a - Purchase
You make an offer to purchase a product from us (your "Order") by completing the staged process on the Website as set out below:
• Adding product to your shopping basket
• Checkout step 1 – login details
• Checkout step 2 – address details
• Checkout step 3 – payment details, and
• Confirmation of order
Please refer to part 4 for the special terms and conditions relating to the from 90 minute delivery services whereby the staged purchase process is varied.
Your Order only constitutes an offer to purchase Goods from us, and does not form a binding contract until accepted by us. Where you order more than one product your Order contains a series of offers for each product individually.
On receipt of your Order, we will send you an Order acknowledgement email to the email address which you provide in the Order process. This Order acknowledgement email will contain your Order number, details of the Goods ordered and a delivery estimate. Note that this email is only to acknowledge that your order has been received, and is not acceptance by us of any offers to purchase Goods.
We must receive full payment both of the price of the Goods and any delivery charges before we can accept any offers. Where you select to pay by credit or debit card we will process the payment at the time of preparing your Goods for despatch with the exception of from 90 minute orders, whereby payment will be processed upon receipt of your Order.
An offer made by you to purchase a product shall only be deemed to be accepted by us when we despatch that product to you and send you an Order despatch email which includes details of the product. We reserve the right to refuse any offers in an Order prior to acceptance. If a product is not available we will include details of the unavailable product in the Order despatch email. A product which is not available will not be included in the contract for a product which is despatched.
All prices and charges on the Website are in UK pounds sterling (although we provide an indicative price in other currencies). Delivery charges may apply and these will be displayed in the order process.
All prices are, unless otherwise stated, inclusive of UK VAT and other applicable UK taxes. Our VAT number is: 927570405. The actual price charged to overseas customers will be subject to the exchange rate applied by the customer's credit or debit card company.
If you order Goods from our Website for delivery outside the UK, they may be subject to import duties and taxes which are levied when the delivery reaches the specified destination. You will be responsible for payment of any such import duties and taxes. Please note that we have no control over these charges and cannot predict their amount. Please contact your local customs office for further information before placing your order.
Please note that you must comply with all applicable laws and regulations of the country for which the Goods are destined. We will not be liable for any breach by you of any such laws.
For customers using an Coast Card promotional discount code, please note this discount is only applicable when purchasing on your Coast Card.
Part 2b - Reservation
The Reserve and Collect service is unavailable throughout the Christmas period.
Part 2c - Delivery
We currently offer the delivery options detailed at www.coast-stores.com/delivery.
We endeavour to ensure that the Products that you order are provided by the agreed delivery date and where applicable time, however, delays are occasionally inevitable due to unforeseen circumstances. Neither Coast nor our nominated carrier shall be under any liability for any delay or failure to deliver the Products within the estimated time frame.
Risk of loss and damage of Products passes to you on the date and time of delivery of the Products.
Delivery for all items outside of the EU will be 7-10 days, except where this is not possible due to external factors such as terrorism or adverse weather, for example.
|Rest of World||$25|
This Part 3 sets out the terms which govern your right to return any Goods that you do not want to keep. Please refer to part 4 for the special terms and conditions relating to the from 90 minute delivery services whereby the returns process is varied.
When we deliver your Goods to you we will include a returns slip, and information on how to return Goods to us. If you want to cancel any items you must complete the returns slip and enclose this with the items you are returning.
You can, at any time within one month of receiving Goods from us, (14 days for reduced or sale products) cancel your contract and return any Goods to us.
You must then, within one month of receiving the Goods, (14 days for reduced or sale products) return the Goods to us by using the following methods:
- sending them in a securely wrapped parcel to CoastFashions Limited, The Triangle, Stanton Harcourt Industrial Estate,Stanton Harcourt, Witney, Oxfordshire, OX29 5UT; or
- on UK sales only by returningthem with the returns slip to your nearest stand alone store; or
- by using the Collect+ service
We offer a free postal returns service on UK only sales. In order to take advantage of this service, please follow the instructions on the delivery note enclosed with the Goods. Once you decide to return the Goods you must not use them and must take reasonable care of them while they remain in your possession. The Goods must be returned to us intact, undamaged as soon as reasonably possible. We will refund to the payment card the price paid for the Goods returned.
To use the free Collect+ service (UK only), you can return your unwanted good(s) to any parcel drop point located in over 3,800 local stores - please ensure you include your completed dispatch note. You’ll receive proof of postage and a code to track your return online. Click here to find your local Collect+ store or text COLLECT and your postcode to 84555 (e.g. COLLECT NG23 5 HD). Texts to 84555 are charged at your standard network rates and texts from 84555 are free to receive. Full terms and conditions at www.collectplus.co.uk/smsterms
In addition to the rights granted under this Part 3, UK, ROI and EU customers enjoy cancellation rights under the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013. You can cancel your contract before the end of the statutory cancellation period (14 working days from the day after you receive the Goods) by sending us written confirmation of cancellation from you. We will need you to complete the Withdrawal Form below and return it back to us. You will find details on how to send this back to us on the Withdrawal Form or you can cancel your order by forwarding the Withdrawal Form by email to firstname.lastname@example.org . You must then return the Goods to us in the manner specified in this Part 3 in order to receive your refund.
Returning Goods to Store (UK & ROI only)
Please note, Paypal orders cannot be returned to stores, please use the free returns label and return by post.
90 Minute Deliveries can only be returned to stores, and not by post.
If you wish to return items to an Coast store, you must take them within one month of despatch, (14 days for reduced or sale products) to one of our UK Coast stores using the despatch note enclosed in your parcel as your receipt. This facility is not available at any Coast concession or department store or outside of the UK or ROI.
The despatch note must be presented and you will be asked for the reason for the return and whether you wish for to exchange the product or obtain a refund. We regret that for reasons of hygiene, we are unable to refund or exchange earrings. Please ensure that Knickers, G-strings and Swimwear are tried on over your own underwear. We reserve the right to refuse returns of items where it is apparent that this has not been done. Please ensure you return them to us in their original condition and packaging, unworn and unwashed, with all labels intact.
Click here to find your nearest Coast store.
Coast purchases made at a concession in a department store must be returned to the same concession for a refund and are bound by the concession policy of returns, details of which can be found at the back of the concession till receipt.
Please note that items purchased through the ‘from 90 minutes delivery service’ can only be returned to Coast stand alone stores within the UK.
Returning Goods by Post (UK & ROI only)
If you wish to return your goods by post, follow the instructions outlined below.
- Write your name, address, postcode and ordernumber on the returns form.
- Complete the returns form and enclose it withyour Goods.
- Ensure your Goods are in a securely wrappedparcel and place a returns address label on the parcel.
- The returns address is Coast FashionsLimited, The Triangle, Stanton Harcourt Industrial Estate, StantonHarcourt, Witney, Oxford, OX29 5UT.
- Take the parcel (with enclosed returns form)and the despatch note to the Post Office. The clerk will stamp the proofof posting on the despatch note which you should retain until you receiveyour refund.
Please remember to complete the returns form with your returned product(s)
Returning Goods by Post (International & European orders)
If you wish to return your goods by post, follow the instructions outlined below:
- Write your name, address, postcode and ordernumber on the returns form.
- Complete the returns form and enclose it withyour Goods.
- Ensure your Goods are in a securely wrappedparcel and place a returns address label on the parcel.
- The returns address is Coast Fashions Limited,The Triangle, Stanton Harcourt Industrial Estate, Stanton Harcourt,Witney, Oxford, United Kingdom OX295UT.
- Send the parcel (with enclosed returns forms)to us using the nominated carrier specified on the delivery note enclosedwith the Goods. Ensure that you obtain a stamp (or other proof of posting)on the despatch note which you should retain until you receive yourrefund.
Please note that we will only accept returns despatched through our nominated carriers.
Please remember to complete the returns form with your returned product(s).
The delivery cost of returning the item to us is your responsibility. All customs and import duties will be your responsibility. When booking your retrun you should select ‘duty payable by sender’.
If you return a faulty item to us, you will be liable for the import duty (but we will refund this once we have received the product and established that the product is faulty) on the condition that you send proof of this to us via the ‘Contact Us’ page on the Website. Please note that the refund will be made by BACS only, to your bank account (please provide details of this when you contact us).
Refunds will be made within 14 days from receipt of the returned item.
Note that this service is only available in the UK.
In the event that you are eligible for our “from 90 minutes” delivery service and select this option, you will be redirected to the following site operated by Eagle Eye Solutions Limited shutl.coast-stores.com. Delivery charges for products ordered from this site will be charged at a flat fee of £7.99.
Please note: “from 90 minutes” Delivery orders can only be returned to store, and not by post.
The terms and conditions referred to above will apply to an order placed through our from 90 minute delivery service unless expressly stated.
The staged process by which you complete your order through the “from 90 minutes” service is as set out below:
- Adding product to your shopping basket;
- Adding details of any promotional discount that you may be entitled to;
- Selecting the 90 minute delivery option at the checkout. At this point you will be redirected to shutl.Coast-stores.com;
- Inserting address details to ensure eligibility, subject to stock and courier availability;
- Confirmation of order and payment through the redirected website.
Any Orders placed through the “from 90 minutes” Delivery service will not be detailed under the My Account section of Coast-stores.com. Confirmation and email communication will be sent directly from shutl including the ability to track orders via GPS.
Any promotional code must be inserted before you are redirected to shutl.coast-stores.com in order for it to be applied to your Order.
Products ordered are subject to availability and if a product is not available we will provide you with a full refund for that product. A product which is not available will not be included in the contract for a product which is despatched.
If your full order cannot be fulfilled we will contact you to confirm whether you wish to continue with the remainder of your Order. If you cannot be contacted upon the day that your order is placed we will proceed to fulfill your Order with the stock available.
If you want to return any products to us you must within one month of receiving the Goods (14 days for reduced or sale) products return the Goods to us by returning them to a UK stand alone store with your till receipt and your order confirmation email in order to receive a refund or an exchange. No other method of return will be accepted.
We regret that for reasons of hygiene, we are unable to refund or exchange earrings. Please ensure that Knickers, G-strings and Swimwear are tried on over your own underwear. We reserve the right to refuse returns of items where it is apparent that this has not been done. Please ensure you return them to us in their original condition and packaging, unworn and unwashed, with all labels intact.
This Part 5 sets out some general terms that govern our relationship with you and purchases by you.
We will not be responsible for the performance of any obligations under these terms and conditions in the case of an event outside of our reasonable control (force majeure), including (but not limited to) strikes, lockouts, failures of third party systems or networks, acts of god, fire, earthquake, storm, flood or other natural disaster, civil unrest, acts of terrorism, deliberate sabotage of or malicious damage to equipment or data or for damage to or destruction of premises or equipment.
All notices which we need to give to you under these terms and conditions will be sent by us to your registered e-mail address.
All communications from you to us must be made in English.
These terms and conditions set out the entire agreement between you and us in respect of the sale, purchase and use of the Goods. They supersede any previous agreement or understanding in relation to the subject matter hereof. They may only be varied where separately agreed in writing between you and us.
If any provision of these terms and conditions is held by any competent authority to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part, the validity of the other provisions (and the remainder of the provision in question) shall be unaffected.
Save to the extent that you exercise your right as a consumer to bring an action in or rely on the laws of your country of domicile, the interpretation, construction, effect and enforceability of these terms and conditions shall be governed by English Law, and you and we agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of English courts for the determination of disputes.
Once activated, the Coast Gift Card is redeemable for full or part payment of products on our website www.Coast-stores.com by entering the card number and the PIN number beneath the scratch off PIN panel. Coast Gift Cards can also be used in Coast stand alone stores within the UK, Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland upon presentation. Gift Cards may not be used in UK concession stores, however may be used in Coast concession stores in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. The amount of your purchase will be deducted from the balance on the card.
Gift Cards cannot be refunded, exchanged for cash or vouchers, or be used to settle any outstanding Coast account card.
Please treat your Gift Card as cash, Coast cannot be responsible for lost, damaged or stolen cards and cannot be replaced.
The minimum amount to activate or top up a Gift Card is £1/€1 and the maximum card limit is £500/€500. Gift cards can be topped up at any till point in store by informing the sales advisor of the amount to be added. Gift Cards are not for resale.
Your Gift Card balance may be checked in store, online at www.Coast-stores.com or by emailing Customer Services at email@example.com.
All refunds of goods or services purchased with your Gift Card will be made in accordance with Coast’ refund policy. This does not affect your statutory rights.
Follow the link www.voucherexpress.co.uk/verse/Coast in order to purchase a Gift Card online.
If you have made a mistake on your order, please email Customer Services at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our best to rectify the problem.
Gift Cards expire 2 years from its last use. Any balance remaining will be reduced to nil and forfeited.
Gift cards cannot currently be issued or redeemed in the following stores; Banbridge and Cheshire Oaks,
Coast reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions and any such change will be effective once included in the text of the terms and conditions published on www.Coast-stores.com in relation to gift cards. You should check the terms and conditions posted on www.Coast-stores.com periodically to ensure that you are aware of and comply with the current version.
Gift Card Customer Services: email@example.com
Issued by: Coast Fashions Limited Registered office: The Triangle, Stanton Harcourt Industrial Estate, Stanton Harcourt, Witney, Oxfordshire, OX29 5UT
A Coast Gift Card’s use is subject to these current terms and conditions at www.coast-stores.com
These notices and disclaimers govern your use of our website, www.coast-stores.com.
We do our best to ensure that the information on the website is accurate and helpful at all times. However, we cannot ultimately warrant the accuracy of any information and cannot be held liable for any use or reliance you may make of or put on it except as specifically agreed with us in any further agreement we may make with you in writing.
We do our best to ensure that the website operates properly at all times, but we make no warranties as to the availability or accessibility of the website, and (save as otherwise set out in these notices and disclaimers) we will not be liable for any damages, loss, costs or expenses incurred by you as a result of any lack of availability or accessibility of the website.
Any link (be it a hypertext link or other referral device) used on the website is provided solely for the use and convenience of the visitor. The link does not represent any endorsement or recommendation by us and does not mean that we have any association with the linked website. We are not responsible for the content of any websites that have links with the website or for the legal consequences of your entering into any contracts with the third parties that provide these linked websites and we do not accept any liability for any loss, damage, expense, costs or liability whatsoever incurred by you as a result.
We will not be liable for any loss, damage, expense, costs, delays or other liability whatsoever (including without limitation any financial losses such as loss of profit) which you may incur as a result of any event beyond our reasonable control (including without limitation any failure of transmission, communication, computer or other facilities or your inability to access the Website for any reason or any failure, error or delay in the sending or receiving of any notice or communication or instruction through the post or any electronic medium).
Nothing within these conditions operates so as to exclude, limit or restrict our liability for death or personal injury.
Nothing in the above exclusions affects your statutory rights as a consumer.
All Intellectual Property Rights and goodwill in or relating to the contents of the website belong to either ourselves or to our suppliers. In particular, the trade marks displayed are registered and nothing contained in these conditions or the website should be construed as granting by implication, estoppel, personal bar, or otherwise, any licence or right to use any of the trade marks without our permission. However, copying and printing of those web pages which contain the trade marks is permitted within the scope of the licence contained at below.
You may download to a local hard disk and print extracts from the website solely for personal, non-commercial use. You may also recopy downloaded extracts to others for their personal, non commercial use.
You may not reproduce part or all of the contents of the website in any form unless it is for personal, non commercial use.
You may not copy or otherwise incorporate into or store in any other website, electronic retrieval system, publication or other work any of the content of the website in any form (whether hard copy, electronic or other).
You may not frame or link to the website or any part of it without our express permission.
The interpretation, construction, effect and enforceability of this agreement shall be governed by English Law, and you and we agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts for the determination of disputes.
COAST AND EDREAMS WIN A TRIP TO NEW YORK COMPETITION – SEPT 2014
By participating, you agree to the terms and conditions of the free prize draw as set out below. You also agree to permit Coast, and eDreams to periodically send you notification of special offers, promotions and events by email. If at any time, you decide that you do not wish to receive future email communications from Coast and eDreams, you can unsubscribe by clicking the unsubscribe link provided in each electronic communication.
This free prize draw commences from 25th August 2014 and closes 14th September 2014 There is only one prize which has been arranged in good faith with eDreams. The prize consists of 1 four night Flight + Hotel trip to New York offered by eDreams whose registered office is at 601 World Trade Center N, 08039 Barcelona, Spain with company number TOMO 31908, FOLIO 69, HOJA B – 200680, INSCRIPCION
There will be one prize available which will consist of:
- 1. Two return (Economy class) tickets to New York departing from a UK airport - subject to availability. Flight, taxes and surcharges will be paid by eDreams, provided that together with the hotel it does not exceed the maximum prize value. This promotion is available from 25th August 2014 and closes 14th September 2014
- 2. Four night hotel stay for two people. Winners will be given a choice of hotels selected by eDreams and the package will be selected from the Flight + Hotel section of the website.
- 3. The prize has a maximum value of £1000. The prize does not consist of anything other than expressly set out above. The prize is non-transferable, non-negotiable and cannot be substituted for any other prize or cash value, be used in conjunction with any other offer and does not have any cancellation value once booked.
The prize must be booked and tickets must be issued by 31st October 2014 and travel must be completed by 31st October 2015. No extensions to the travel period shall be permitted. Blackout travel dates may apply and will be advised upon your booking request.
Once tickets have been issued, they are valid for the flights and hotels booked only. No changes will be permitted. Both passengers must travel together in both directions. Lounge passes, upgrades and frequent flyer points are not permitted with these prize tickets and frequent flyer miles cannot be accrued.
The competition is open to UK and ROI residents aged 18 or over at the time of entry except employees of Coast, eDreams, their families, agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
- No purchase of any product is required to be eligible to enter.
- One entry per person will be accepted.
- The winner will be randomly chosen. In the event of any dispute the decision of Coast is final.
- The winner will be notified and confirmed by email.
- The winner must claim their prize from Coast within 10 days of the notification via email. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and Coast reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with these promotion rules.
- The winners may be required to participate in publicity arising from this competition.
- eDreams gives no guarantee that the prize will be available for the preferred dates of travel of the winner but will use reasonable endeavours to arrange suitable alternative dates.
- Tickets must be used by the winner plus one companion travelling together in both directions. It is the responsibility of the winner to ensure that he/she plus companion arrange, where necessary, travel insurance, passports and visas at their own expense.
- The prize is limited to the provision of one pair of Economy class return tickets and one four night stay subject to these terms and conditions. The winner and the person accompanying him/her will be responsible for all costs associated with the journey, for example but not limited to getting to and from the departure and destination airports, and other expenses during their stay.
The winner should consider the following:
Limitation of liability:
- eDreams reminds participants of the nature and limitations of the Internet and does not accept any responsibility for any occurrences resulting from the Participants' connection to the Internet via the eDreams website. No responsibility is accepted for ineligible or fraudulent entries.
- In particular, eDreams does not accept responsibility for any damage (whether material or non-material) caused to participants, to their computer equipment or to data which are stored on them, or to their personal, professional, or commercial activities.
- Further, eDreams shall not be responsible if one or more participants are unable to connect to the eDreams website or to participate in this competition, or if the entries of one or more participants are late or lost, due to any technical problem or any problem linked to congestion of the Internet.
- In the event of circumstances arising outside of eDreams' control, which in eDreams' opinion make it necessary to suspend, change or cancel the competition, eDreams reserves the right to suspend, change or cancel the competition at any time.
- If for any reason eDreams is unable to provide the prize, eDreams will use reasonable endeavours to reasonably replace it with another prize of greater or equal value.
- eDreams shall not be responsible for the fulfilment of the flights. Once bookings have been made, the responsibility for the flight shall be with SATA International. All flight arrangements shall be governed by the standard conditions of carriage of SATA International. Promoter: Coast By participating in the competition you declare that you accept these Terms and Conditions unconditionally.
LONDON FASHION WEEK TERMS – STYLE SESSION PRIZE
- This prize draw commences from 2nd September 2014
- No purchase necessary for entry
- The competition is open to all UK and ROI residents aged 18 years or over, excluding households of employees of Coast, Aurora Fashions Holdings Limited and their subsidiary undertakings, their agents or anyone professionally associated with this promotion
- Closing date for the competition is 12th September 2014
- Entries can be made by emailing Coast RSVP
- The winner will be the first name chosen at random after the closing date.
- All reasonable endeavours will be made to notify the winner by email address provided by 15th September 2014
- If the winner has not responded by 16th September 2014 the promoter reserves the right to redraw another winner from the correct entries received prior to the closing date
- Prize consists of 1 x Style Session with Neil Hendy or Kim Elliot in The Coast Style Lounge 270 Oxford Street, London on Friday 19th of September
- Winner can select a 1 hour timeslot for 12-6pm
- Winner may also bring one friend
- Both attendees will be entailed to £200 each to spend on date of appointment
- Prizes must be redeemed as a group of two
- Date of booking for prizes is non negotiable
- Travel and accommodation are not included in any part of prize, and are sole responsibility of winner
- Prize is non transferable, there is no cash alternative and prizes cannot be used to purchase gift vouchers
- Prize money to spend in Coast store is only valid on full price merchandise and not available to use on bridal or bought in brands
- Promoter's decision is final and binding. In the event of a dispute, no correspondence will be entered into
- Details are accurate at time of publication
- For full details of the winner, please send a SAE to the following address after the closing date: 'Coast London Fashion Week Competition , Coast Marketing Department, Telephone House, 69-77 Paul Street, London EC2A 4PN
- Promoter: Coast Stores Ltd, The Triangle, Stanton Harcourt, Stanton Harcourt Industrial Estate,Witney, OX29 5TR
Security & Privacy
We believe shopping at www.coast-stores.com (part of the Aurora Fashions group) is as secure as shopping in store. In addition we respect the privacy rights of our online visitors and recognise the importance of protecting information collected from them.
We are part of the Aurora Fashions Group and we take your privacy very seriously. We work hard to make sure that we only use your information in the ways that you want us to. This Privacy Statement explains what information we collect on this website, how and when it is collected, what we use it for now and how we will use it in the future. If you have any questions about the way in which your information is being collected or used which are not answered by this Privacy Statement please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We have made every effort to display the colours and descriptions of our products that appear on the website as accurately as possible. However, as the actual colours you see will depend on your monitor, we cannot guarantee that your monitor’s display of any colours will accurately reflect the colour of product on delivery.
Prices are inclusive of VAT. Goods are subject to availability.
No Junk Mail
We know that everyone is busy, and nobody likes their email inbox cluttered up with junk mail.
We will only send you marketing messages if you choose to receive them from us or third parties we work with and think you may be interested in hearing from. If you choose to receive our mailings or our partner’s mailings, we will only send you details about items and promotions which we think will be of interest to you. If you decide that you no longer want to receive emails from www.coast-stores.com, you can unsubscribe at any time by clicking here and selecting ‘Unsubscribe’. We will never sell your details to an unconnected third party for marketing purposes.
When you shop at our website we use a 128-bit SSL encrypted secure internet connection to protect your payment details. Your computer should automatically allow the opening of the secure connection when you place your order. This means that all the details you supply and any responses are encrypted before they are sent over the internet.
What information do we collect and how will we use it?
When you place an order with us we collect certain information which is required to allow us to process your transaction and deliver your order. This includes your personal details, order details, details of your address(es) and payment details.
We will use this information to process your transaction and dispatch your order.
We may at times ask for other details, for example product size and category preferences, age and any special dates (such as birthday and anniversary). These details will be used for profiling and marketing purposes. Providing us with this sort of information is entirely voluntary.
You can choose to sign up for our fortnightly email newsletter and to receive other marketing communications from us. By asking to receive this information you consent to receive marketing communications from us using any contact method which you have provided us with, including by post, email, SMS, MMS and telephone.
On occasion we may ask for feedback from you about the usage or services our website provides to help us develop and improve it further.
For quality control and training purposes, we may monitor or record your communications with us.
We will keep your information for as long as is reasonably necessary for these purposes.
What you can expect from us?
We will at all times comply with the standards, procedures and requirements of UK data protection laws to ensure that the personal information you give us is kept appropriately secure and processed fairly and lawfully.
We may have to pass your information to countries or jurisdictions which do not provide the same level of data protection as the UK, if necessary for the above purposes. If we do make such a transfer, however, we will (where necessary) always put a contract in place to ensure that your information is properly protected.
Other people who might use your information
In order to process your order and deliver your purchases to you we may have to pass your information to some of our service providers. This includes the companies who handle our order dispatch service and our delivery company. Your contact telephone number will be passed on to our courier company who may contact you by phone or text message in order to update you on the delivery date or time of your order.
We will only provide these companies with the information which they need to carry out their jobs. They will only be allowed to use your information in the way in which we tell them, and they will not be entitled to use it in their own right.
We may on occasion notify you by e-mail about changes to our terms and conditions, or other important changes to our website or our service.
In assessing your request for goods or services, we may use your information for the purposes of the prevention and detection of fraud. We may disclose your address and postcode details to check against the IMRG Security Alert or any other Fraud Prevention Scheme. At all times where we disclose your information for the purposes of fraud prevention it will remain secure. If you believe your details are incorrect you may correct those details by following the procedure below.
We will not pass your information to any third parties outside of Aurora Fashions Ltd, except where required to do so as a part of the sale, disposal or transfer of our business, in whole or in part.
MOBILE GIFT VOUCHERS PURCHASED THROUGH GROUPON.CO.UK
- Purchase is necessary;
- The Voucher codes issued by Groupon can not be used to purchase goods from Coast. Instead the Groupon voucher codes must be redeemed through www.coast-stores.com/Groupon by the19th December 2013 at 11:59 to receive the Groupon Mobile Voucher.
- The Customer must have a mobile phone number to redeem the Groupon voucher code. The mobile number can only be used once in redemption of the value included on the Groupon Mobile Gift Voucher.
- The Groupon Mobile Gift Voucher purchased on the Groupon offer can only be used to purchase full price Coast items. The Groupon offer is not valid in conjunction with any other promotion, competition or offer.
- The Mobile Gift voucher can only be redeemed online at www.coast-stores.com and in 32 Coast Standalone stores across the UK. (Excluding Bicester village, Cheshire Oaks, York Outlet & Clarks Village). A full list of Coast Stores is located at the Coast website www.coast-stores.com. The Mobile Gift Voucher is not valid in Coast Concession Stores.
- The Mobile Gift Voucher is redeemable against payment of Coast items s at the Coast website www.Coast-stores.com. In order to redeem the Mobile Gift Voucher, the customer must enter the ID number disclosed in the text message sent to the mobile number stated in the redemption process.
- The full value of the Mobile Gift Voucher must be used in a single transaction only. Their is no change or credit given to the customer.
- The Mobile Gift Voucher cannot be used to purchase Coast Gift Vouchers.
- There is no cash alternative in respect of the Mobile Gift Voucher. Returned Coast items will be refunded to the customer in a form of Coast gift voucher;
- The Mobile Gift Voucher cannot be monetary refunded, exchanged for cash or Coast vouchers, or be used to settle any outstanding Coast account card.
- The Mobile Gift Voucher is treated as cash; Coast cannot be held responsible or liable for lost, deleted or stolen text messages and cannot replace the Mobile Gift Voucher.
- The Groupon offer is not open to anyone associated with the Groupon offer; either employees, friends, families or agents. This includes employees of Aurora Fashions Group Limited and its group companies;
- Your statutory rights are not affected;
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel, amend, terminate or temporarily suspend this Groupon offer in the event of any circumstances outside the promoter's reasonable control;
- By using this promotion, this implies acceptance of these terms and conditions; and
- Coast Mobile Voucher Terms & Conditions apply http://www.coastmobilevoucher.com/coast
Vote For Your Favourite Party Rule Competition
- Purchase is necessary;
- The competition is open to all UK and ROI residents excluding households of employees of Coast, Aurora Fashions Holdings Limited and their subsidiary undertakings, their agents or anyone professionally associated with this promotion
- Closing date for the competition is 31/12/13
- The person behind the winning party rule (the one with the most votes) will win 1 x £100 Coast Gift Voucher
- One more winner will be the first name chosen at random after the closing date.
- All reasonable endeavours will be made to notify the winner by email address provided by 10/1/14.
- If the winner has not responded by 20/1/14 the promoter reserves the right to redraw another winner from the correct entries received prior to the closing date
- The two prize consist of
- 1 x £100 Coast Gift Voucher each for the two selected winners.
- All prizes must be redeemed by 1/6/2014
- Prize is non transferable, there is no cash alternative and prizes cannot be used to purchase further gift vouchers
- Prize money to spend in Coast store or online is only valid on full price merchandise and not available to use on bridal or bought in brands
- Promoter's decision is final and binding .In the event of a dispute, no correspondence will be entered into
- Details are accurate at time of publication
- For full details of the winner, please send a SAE to the following address after the closing date: 'Coast Party Rule Competition, Coast Ecommerce Department, Telephone House, 69-77 Paul Street, London EC2A 4PN.
- Promoter: Coast Stores Ltd, The Triangle, Stanton Harcourt, Stanton Harcourt Industrial Estate,Witney, OX29 5TR.