Terms And Conditions
These are the terms and conditions which will apply to your purchase of clothing, accessories and other goods ("Goods") from the Coast website at www.coast-stores.com,m.coast-stores.com and www.shutl.coast-stores.com (the "Website").
The websites www.coast-stores.com, m.coast-stores.com and the Goods are provided by Coast Fashions Limited, a company registered in England under number 6822210 whose a registered office at The Triangle, Stanton Harcourt Industrial Estate, Stanton Harcourt, Witney, Oxfordshire OX29 5UT ("Coast", "we", "us", "our"). When we refer to "you" and "your" we mean the user of the Website and purchaser of Goods.
You can get in touch by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org or via one of our social media channels.
The website www.shutl.coast-stores.com used for the 'From 90 minute delivery service' is operated for and on behalf of Coast by Eagle Eye Solutions Limited a company registered in England under number 4745717 whose registered office is at 1 The Croft, Elstead, Goldalming, Surrey GU8 6JL.
These terms and conditions form a legally binding contract between us and you. Your acceptance of the terms and conditions is given when you purchase Goods from us. You should read these terms and conditions carefully before buying anything from the Website.
We reserve the right to change the terms and conditions under which the Website and the Goods are provided. Any such change in the terms and conditions will be effective to all new orders once included in the text of these terms and conditions and published on the Website. You should check the terms and conditions posted on the Website periodically to ensure that you are aware of and comply with the current version.
If you have any questions about the terms and conditions, the Goods or the Website please email us at email@example.com
CHRISTMAS DELIVERY & RETURNS
During the Christmas period, our Returns Policy is extended.
Orders placed from Monday 28th November up to and including Saturday 24th December may be returned until Monday 9th January.
PART 1 – OUR WEBSITE AND GOODS
This Part 1 sets out some terms about information on the Website, descriptions of Goods and how you use the Website.
Separate Notices and Disclaimers may apply to your use of the Website. By accepting these terms and conditions you also agree to the Notices and Disclaimers.
The intellectual property rights in all software and content made available to you on or through the Website is our property or the property of our licensors and all such rights are reserved by us and our licensors. You are not permitted to publish, manipulate, distribute or otherwise reproduce, in any format, any of the content or copies of the content supplied to you or which appears on the Website nor may you use any such content in connection with any business or commercial enterprise.
'COAST' is a trade mark belonging to us and no licence or consent is granted to you to use these marks in any way, and you agree not to use these marks or any marks which are colourably similar without our written permission.
We try to make sure that all information on the Website, including descriptions of our Goods, and listed prices, are accurate and correct at all times. However, mistakes do happen. We will try to resolve all information errors on the Website as soon as reasonably possible, and if we reasonably think that such an error has affected your purchase of Goods we will try to let you know. However, because we take these steps we will not be liable to you for any errors on the Website.
You should bear in mind that buying clothing and accessories over the internet provides a different shopping experience to buying in-store. In particular you acknowledge that:
- Only one promotional code can be used at a time;
- The colours which are shown for the Goods on the Website will depend on many factors – including your display settings;
- All sizes and measurements are approximate;
- All Goods are subject to availability - we may not be able to supply your order;
- Any delivery estimates given on the Website or by email are estimates only;
- The Goods and promotions which are offered on the Website may not be available in-store, and vice-versa; and
- We may need to change the Goods to reflect changes in relevant laws and regulation requirements.
You are responsible for ensuring that your login details, password and all other details in relation to your account remain confidential at all times.
PART 2 – BUYING GOODS
This Part 2 sets out some terms which apply to your purchase or reservation of Goods from us through the Website.
PART 2A – PURCHASE
You make an offer to purchase a product from us (your "Order") by completing the staged process on the Website as set out below:
- Adding product to your shopping basket;
- Checkout step 1 – login details;
- Checkout step 2 – address details; and
- Checkout step 3 – payment details and confirmation of order
Your Order only constitutes an offer to purchase Goods from us, and does not form a binding contract until accepted by us. Where you order more than one product your Order contains a series of offers for each product individually.
On receipt of your Order, we will send you an Order acknowledgement email to the email address which you provide in the Order process. This Order acknowledgement email will contain your Order number, details of the Goods ordered and a delivery estimate. Note that this email is only to acknowledge that your Order has been received, and is not acceptance by us of any offers to purchase Goods.
We must receive full payment both of the price of the Goods and any applicable delivery charges before we can accept any offers. Where you select to pay by credit or debit card we will process the payment at the time of preparing your Goods for dispatch with the exception of 'from 90 minute delivery' orders, whereby payment will be processed upon receipt of your Order.
An offer made by you to purchase a product shall only be deemed to be accepted by us when we dispatch that product to you and send you an Order dispatch email which includes details of the product. We reserve the right to refuse any offers in an Order prior to acceptance. If a product is not available we will include details of the unavailable product in the Order dispatch email. A product which is not available will not be included in the contract for a product which is dispatched.
All prices and charges on the Website are in UK pounds sterling (although we provide an indicative price in other currencies). Delivery charges may apply and these will be displayed in the order process.
All prices are, unless otherwise stated, inclusive of UK VAT and other applicable UK taxes. Our VAT number is: 927570405. The actual price charged to overseas customers will be subject to the exchange rate applied by the customer's credit or debit card company.
If you order Goods from our Website for delivery outside the UK, they may be subject to import duties and taxes which are levied when the delivery reaches the specified destination. You will be responsible for payment of any such import duties and taxes. Please note that we have no control over these charges and cannot predict their amount. Please contact your local customs office for further information before placing your order.
Please note that you must comply with all applicable laws and regulations of the country for which the Goods are destined. We will not be liable for any breach by you of any such laws.
For customers using a Coast Card promotional discount code, please note this discount is only applicable when purchasing on your Coast Card.
PART 2B – RESERVATION
The Reserve and Collect service is unavailable throughout the Christmas period.
You can make an offer to reserve Goods for collection in store (your "Reservation") by completing the staged process on the Website as set out below:
- Selecting the 'reserve' option in your shopping basket;
- Entering your postcode for the location in which you are placing your order (e.g. home);
- Selecting a store from the five options provided;
- Create a new user account or log in as an existing user if you are a returning customer; and
- Accept the summary order.
Your Reservation does not form a binding contract until your Goods have been collected in-store and paid for in full.
On receipt of your Reservation, we will send you a Reservation acknowledgement email to the email address which you provide in the Reservation process. This Reservation acknowledgement email will contain your Reservation number, details of the Goods reserved and a delivery estimate. Note that this email is only to acknowledge that your Reservation has been received, and is not acceptance by us of any offers to purchase Goods.
The reservation and collection service is available in standalone stores only throughout the UK and Ireland.
Please take two forms of personal identification e.g. driving license or utility bill and your Reservation to the store for collection.
Goods reserved will only be held within your nominated store for collection for a period of one (1) working day. We will not always be able to deliver pre-ordered Goods within thirty (30) days of the date you place your Order. The Website will specify when we expect the pre-ordered Goods to become available but this is an indication only and we will not be obliged to dispatch the pre-ordered Goods to you within this time as problems with new products can occur and suppliers may let us down. As with all Goods, an offer made by you to purchase pre-ordered Goods shall only be deemed to be accepted by us when we dispatch the Goods to you and send you an Order dispatch email.
The Reserve and Collect service is unavailable throughout the Christmas period.
PART 2C – DELIVERY
We currently offer the delivery options detailed at www.coast-stores.com/delivery.
We endeavour to ensure that the Goods that you order are provided by the agreed delivery date and where applicable time, however, delays are occasionally inevitable due to unforeseen circumstances. Neither Coast nor our nominated carrier shall be under any liability for any delay or failure to deliver the Goods within the estimated time frame.
Risk of loss and damage of the Goods passes to you on the date and time of delivery of the Goods.
Delivery for all items outside of the EU will be seven (7) to ten (10) days, except where this is not possible due to external factors such as terrorism or adverse weather, for example.
Delivery costs are as follows:
- Rest of World - $25
- Europe - €15
PART 3 – RETURNING GOODS
This Part 3 sets out the terms which govern your right to return any Goods that you do not want to keep.
When we deliver your Goods to you we will include a returns slip, and information on how to return Goods to us. If you want to cancel any items you must complete the returns slip and enclose this with the Goods you are returning.
You can, at any time within 28 days of receiving Goods from us, (14 days for reduced or sale Goods) cancel your contract and return any Goods to us as long as the original labels are still on the Goods.
You must then, within 28 days of receiving the Goods, (14 days for reduced or sale Goods) return the Goods to us by using the following methods:
- Returning them with the returns slip to your nearest standalone store (UK sales only)
- By using the free Doddle service (UK only)
- By using the free Collect+ service. (UK only)
- Via post - sending them in a securely wrapped parcel to Coast Fashions Limited, The Triangle, Stanton Harcourt Industrial Estate, Stanton Harcourt, Witney, Oxfordshire, OX29 5UT.
We offer a free postal returns service on UK only sales. In order to take advantage of this service, please follow the instructions on the delivery note enclosed with the Goods. Once you decide to return the Goods you must not use them and must take reasonable care of them while they remain in your possession. The Goods must be returned to us intact, undamaged as soon as reasonably possible. We will refund to the payment card the price paid for the Goods returned.
To use the free Collect+ service (UK only), you can return your unwanted Good(s) to any parcel drop point located in over 3,800 local stores - please ensure you include your completed dispatch note. You’ll receive proof of postage and a code to track your return online. Click here to find your local Collect+ store or text COLLECT and your postcode to 84555 (e.g. COLLECT NG23 5 HD). Texts to 84555 are charged at your standard network rates and texts from 84555 are free to receive. Full terms and conditions at www.collectplus.co.uk/smsterms
In addition to the 28 days' returns period (14 days for reduced or sale Goods) that is granted to you under this Part 3, UK, ROI and EU customers enjoy cancellation rights under the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 ("Consumer Contract Regulations") as amended or superseded from time to time. You can cancel your contract before the end of the statutory cancellation period (fourteen (14) working days from the day after you receive the Goods) by sending us written confirmation of cancellation from you. We will need you to complete the Withdrawal Form below and return it back to us. You will find details on how to send this back to us on the Withdrawal Form or you can cancel your order by forwarding the Withdrawal Form by email to firstname.lastname@example.org You must then return the Goods to us in the manner specified in this Part 3 in order to receive your refund.
Nothing under these terms and conditions affects your statutory rights.
RETURNING GOODS TO STORE (UK & ROI ONLY)
Please note, Paypal orders cannot be returned to Coast standalone stores, please use the free returns label and return by post.
'From 90 minute delivery service' orders can only be returned to Coast standalone stores, and not by post.
If you wish to return items to a Coast store, you must take them within thirty (30)_days of dispatch, (fourteen (14) days for reduced or sale Goods) to one of our UK Coast standalone stores using the dispatch note enclosed in your parcel as your receipt. This facility is not available at any Coast concession or department store or outside of the UK or ROI.
The dispatch note must be presented and you will be asked for the reason for the return and whether you wish for to exchange the product or obtain a refund. We regret that for reasons of hygiene, we are unable to refund or exchange earrings. Please ensure that knickers, G-strings and swimwear are tried on over your own underwear. We reserve the right to refuse returns of Goods where it is apparent that this has not been done. Please ensure you return them to us in their original condition and packaging, unworn and unwashed, with all labels intact.
Click here to find your nearest Coast standalone store.
Coast purchases made at a concession in a department store must be returned to the same concession for a refund and are bound by the concession policy of returns, details of which can be found at the back of the concession till receipt.
Please note that items purchased through the ‘From 90 minutes delivery service’ can only be returned to Coast standalone stores within the UK.
RETURNING GOODS BY POST (UK & ROI ONLY)
If you wish to return your Goods by post, follow the instructions outlined below.
- Write your name, address, postcode and order number on the returns form.
- Complete the returns form and enclose it with your Goods.
- Ensure your Goods are in a securely wrapped parcel and place a returns address label on the parcel.
- The returns address is Coast Fashions Limited, The Triangle, Stanton Harcourt Industrial Estate, Stanton Harcourt, Witney, Oxfordshire OX29 5UT.
- Take the parcel (with enclosed returns form)and the dispatch note to the Post Office. The clerk will stamp the proof of posting on the dispatch note which you should retain until you receive your refund.
- Please remember to complete the returns form with your returned Good(s).
Provided you have notified us in writing that you wish to cancel your Order under the Consumer Contract Regulations, and the return of your Goods also meets the terms of this Part 3, you will be entitled to a full refund including basic delivery cost (such cost equal to the least expensive delivery method costs that we offer), if applicable. We may also reduce your refund of the price of Goods (excluding the costs of delivery) if you have failed to take reasonable care of the Goods, whether whilst in your possession, or when returning the Goods, by way of compensation, to either repair the Goods or cover any of our loss. If you do not exercise your cancellation rights under the Consumer Contract Regulations, the delivery cost of returning the Goods to us is your responsibility.
RETURNING GOODS BY POST (INTERNATIONAL & EUROPEAN ORDERS)
If you wish to return your Goods by post, follow the instructions outlined below:
- Write your name, address, postcode and order number on the returns form.
- Complete the returns form and enclose it with your Goods.
- Ensure your Goods are in a securely wrapped parcel and place a returns address label on the parcel.
- Send the parcel (with enclosed returns forms) to us using the nominated carrier specified on the delivery note enclosed with the Goods. Ensure that you obtain a stamp (or other proof of posting) on the dispatch note which you should retain until you receive your refund.
Please note that we will only accept returns dispatched through our nominated carriers.
Please remember to complete the returns form with your returned Goods(s).
The delivery cost of returning the item to us is your responsibility. All customs and import duties will be your responsibility. When booking your return you should select ‘duty payable by sender’.
If you return a faulty item to us, you will be liable for the import duty (but we will refund this once we have received the product and established that the product is faulty) on the condition that you send proof of this to us via the ‘Contact Us’ page on the Website. Please note that the refund will be made by BACS only, to your bank account (please provide details of this when you contact us).
Refunds will be made within fourteen (14) days from receipt of the returned item.
PART 4 – GENERAL TERMS RELATING TO OUR RELATIONSHIP WITH YOU
This Part 5 sets out some general terms that govern our relationship with you and purchases by you.
We will not be responsible for the performance of any obligations under these terms and conditions in the case of an event outside of our reasonable control (force majeure), including (but not limited to) strikes, lockouts, failures of third party systems or networks, acts of god, fire, earthquake, storm, flood or other natural disaster, civil unrest, acts of terrorism, deliberate sabotage of or malicious damage to equipment or data or for damage to or destruction of premises or equipment.
All notices which we need to give to you under these terms and conditions will be sent by us to your registered e-mail address.
All communications from you to us must be made in English.
These terms and conditions set out the entire agreement between you and us in respect of the sale, purchase and use of the Goods. They supersede any previous agreement or understanding in relation to the subject matter hereof. They may only be varied where separately agreed in writing between you and us.
If any provision of these terms and conditions is held by any competent authority to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part, the validity of the other provisions (and the remainder of the provision in question) shall be unaffected.
Save to the extent that you exercise your right as a consumer to bring an action in or rely on the laws of your country of domicile, the interpretation, construction, effect and enforceability of these terms and conditions shall be governed by English Law, and you and we agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of English courts for the determination of disputes.
PART 5 – GIFT CARD
Once activated, the Coast Gift Card is redeemable for full or part payment of products on our website www.Coast-stores.com by entering the card number and the PIN number beneath the scratch off PIN panel. Coast Gift Cards can also be used in Coast stand alone stores within the UK, Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland upon presentation. Gift Cards may not be used in UK concession stores, however may be used in Coast concession stores in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. The amount of your purchase will be deducted from the balance on the card.
Gift Cards cannot be refunded, exchanged for cash or vouchers, or be used to settle any outstanding Coast account card.
Please treat your Gift Card as cash, Coast cannot be responsible for lost, damaged or stolen cards and cannot be replaced.
The minimum amount to activate or top up a Gift Card is £1/€1 and the maximum card limit is £500/€500. Gift cards can be topped up at any till point in store by informing the sales advisor of the amount to be added. Gift Cards are not for resale. Your Gift Card balance may be checked in store, online at www.Coast-stores.com or by emailing Customer Services at email@example.com.
All refunds of goods or services purchased with your Gift Card will be made in accordance with Coast’ refund policy. This does not affect your statutory rights. Follow the link www.voucherexpress.co.uk/verse/Coast in order to purchase a Gift Card online. If you have made a mistake on your order, please email Customer Services at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our best to rectify the problem.
Gift Cards expire 2 years from its last use. Any balance remaining will be reduced to nil and forfeited. Gift cards cannot currently be issued or redeemed in the following stores; Banbridge and Cheshire Oaks, Coast reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions and any such change will be effective once included in the text of the terms and conditions published on www.coast-stores.com in relation to gift cards. You should check the terms and conditions posted on www.coast-stores.com periodically to ensure that you are aware of and comply with the current version.
Gift Card Customer Services: email@example.com
Issued by: Coast Fashions Limited Registered office: The Triangle, Stanton Harcourt Industrial Estate, Stanton Harcourt, Witney, Oxfordshire, OX29 5UT
A Coast Gift Card’s use is subject to these current terms and conditions at www.coast-stores.com
PART 6 – NOTICES & DISCLAIMERS
These notices and disclaimers govern your use of our website, www.coast-stores.com.
We do our best to ensure that the information on the website is accurate and helpful at all times. However, we cannot ultimately warrant the accuracy of any information and cannot be held liable for any use or reliance you may make of or put on it except as specifically agreed with us in any further agreement we may make with you in writing.
We do our best to ensure that the website operates properly at all times, but we make no warranties as to the availability or accessibility of the website, and (save as otherwise set out in these notices and disclaimers) we will not be liable for any damages, loss, costs or expenses incurred by you as a result of any lack of availability or accessibility of the website.
Any link (be it a hypertext link or other referral device) used on the website is provided solely for the use and convenience of the visitor. The link does not represent any endorsement or recommendation by us and does not mean that we have any association with the linked website. We are not responsible for the content of any websites that have links with the website or for the legal consequences of your entering into any contracts with the third parties that provide these linked websites and we do not accept any liability for any loss, damage, expense, costs or liability whatsoever incurred by you as a result.
We will not be liable for any loss, damage, expense, costs, delays or other liability whatsoever (including without limitation any financial losses such as loss of profit) which you may incur as a result of any event beyond our reasonable control (including without limitation any failure of transmission, communication, computer or other facilities or your inability to access the Website for any reason or any failure, error or delay in the sending or receiving of any notice or communication or instruction through the post or any electronic medium).
Nothing within these conditions operates so as to exclude, limit or restrict our liability for death or personal injury.
Nothing in the above exclusions affects your statutory rights as a consumer.
All Intellectual Property Rights and goodwill in or relating to the contents of the website belong to either ourselves or to our suppliers. In particular, the trade marks displayed are registered and nothing contained in these conditions or the website should be construed as granting by implication, estoppel, personal bar, or otherwise, any licence or right to use any of the trade marks without our permission. However, copying and printing of those web pages which contain the trade marks is permitted within the scope of the licence contained at below.
You may download to a local hard disk and print extracts from the website solely for personal, non-commercial use. You may also recopy downloaded extracts to others for their personal, non commercial use.
You may not reproduce part or all of the contents of the website in any form unless it is for personal, non commercial use.
You may not copy or otherwise incorporate into or store in any other website, electronic retrieval system, publication or other work any of the content of the website in any form (whether hard copy, electronic or other).
You may not frame or link to the website or any part of it without our express permission.
The interpretation, construction, effect and enforceability of this agreement shall be governed by English Law, and you and we agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts for the determination of disputes.
PART 7 – PROMOTIONS
PROM COMPETITION T&Cs
Entering the competition
- This competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom and the Republic of Ireland aged 16 years and over.
- If you are between the age of 16 and 18, you must have signed written consent to enter the competition from a parent or guardian which must be presented if you are the winner.
- If you are between the age of 16 and 18, you must be able to present an official form of ID (a passport or provisional driving license) with proof of age which would be asked for if you are the winner.
- This competition is available for entry from Monday 13th to Friday 17th February 2017.
- This competition can be entered via Facebook, Twitter or Instagram only.
- To enter on Facebook, you must:
- ‘Like’ our video about the new Prom collection posted on our Facebook profile on Monday 13th February.
- Share the post publically on your Facebook profile.
- ‘Tag’ four friends with public Facebook accounts on a comment underneath the video.
- Your Facebook account must be public in order to enter.
- To enter on Twitter, you must:
- ‘Retweet’ our video about the new Prom collection posted on our Twitter profile on Monday 13th February.
- Your Twitter account must be public in order to enter.
- To enter on Instagram, you must:
- ‘Like’ our video about the new Prom collection posted on our Instagram profile on Monday 13th February.
- Add a comment ‘tagging’ four friends with public Instagram accounts.
- Your Instagram account must be public in order to enter.
- The winner of the competition will be announced publically across Facebook, Twitter and Instagram on Monday 20th February.
- Winners will be chosen by Coast Fashions Ltd at random from those who have correctly completed all required to enter the competition on the respective social site.
- If the winner does not reply to us within 5 days of the message being sent to them, their prize becomes invalid and a new winner will be drawn.
- Coast Fashions Limited reserves the right to choose the competition winners, without the need for justification or explanation.
- Your statutory rights are not affected.
- Coast Fashions Ltd reserves the right to cancel, amend, terminate or temporarily suspend this competition in the event of any circumstances outside the company’s reasonable control.
- This competition is not open to anyone associated with the competition; including employees, friends, families or agents. This includes employees of Aurora Fashions Group Limited and its group companies.
- There will be one winner drawn from the complying entrants across Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- Reasonable effort will be made to contact all winners of their prize via a comment or private message on social media.
- Winners must accept their prize through the email address provided to them via comment or private message within 5 days of the message being sent.
- Proof of ID and written consent for the winner and friends of the winner (if they are aged between 16 and 18) will be requested via email at this stage. Failure to present either will result in a new winner being drawn subject to discussion.
- Forms will be sent to the winner and four friends via email to sign approval of the terms and conditions of the photo shoot.
- The winner will also receive five £150 gift vouchers via post once proof of ID, parent/guardian supervision and a photo shoot date is confirmed.
- The £150 vouchers may only be used in your local Coast store.
- The £150 vouchers may only be spent on Coast’s 2017 Prom collection.
- The £150 vouchers must be spent on five complete outfits (a dress or a top and skirt) that must be brought to the VIP London photo shoot by the winner and guests.
- All vouchers are non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
- You and your four chosen friends must be available to attend your one day VIP photo shoot in East London between 6th and 21st April (excluding weekends) in order to accept the prize. This date will be discussed via email with Coast Stores Ltd. upon contacting the winner.
- At least 1 parent or guardian of 1 of the winners must be present at the photo shoot if the winners are aged between 16 and 18.
- Catering will be provided at breakfast and lunch, as well as water, tea and coffee facilities. Alcohol will not be provided nor prohibited on site of the photo shoot.
- Travel to and from the venue will not be covered or reimbursed by Coast Fashions Ltd.
- A risk assessment form will have to be completed and authorized by a parent/guardian
- In the event of the winning party unable to attend the agreed date of the VIP photo shoot, the party are able to cancel their appointment. This must be communicated via email no later than 7 days before the agreed date.
- If, in case of emergency, the party are unable to attend the VIP photo shoot and notify Coast Fashion Ltd. less than 7 days before the agreed date, charges may occur to the party.
Drawing a winner
Prize - £150 Gift Vouchers
Prize - London Photo Shoot
We offer student discount at key times of the year. Keep an eye on coast-stores.com to find out when!
Terms & Conditions: NUS cards are valid at coast-stores.com and standalone stores only. Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. Offer valid on full price items only, excluding gift vouchers, gift cards, delivery charges and Dye To Match shoes. Returned items will be refunded at the discounted price paid. Your statutory rights are not affected. This promotion will not apply to purchases made on merchandise within the V & A Collection, Coast Vintage, Esdra shoes, Aidan Mattox or any other collection deemed not applicable by Coast.
- 15% off student discount is valid at coast-stores.com and standalone stores only.
- UK customers can redeem their discount using their NUS Extra card by either presenting it to at the till point in store or entering the card number at the online checkout.
- Customers in Ireland can present their university or college ID card at the till point in store if it has displays a valid expiry date, however this cannot be used for online transactions.
- Our student discount offer is valid on full price items only, excluding gift vouchers, gift cards and delivery charges.
- Returned items will be refunded at the discounted price paid.
- Your statutory rights are not affected.
£50 | €60 OFF Review Submission Prize Draw
- To enter the prize draw, you must enter a review online at www.coast-stores.com.
- Reviews accepted must conform with the Terms and Conditions associated HERE
- The prize draw will be picked at random once a month and the winner will be contacted directly via the email address supplied in the winning review.
- To redeem the £50 | €60 OFF, purchase must be made online at www.coast-stores.com only- the £50 | €60 OFF will be applied at the shopping bag page on the website www.coast-stores.com using the unique promotional code sent to you.
- There is no cash alternative in respect of the £50 | €60 OFF. Returned merchandise will be refunded to the customer at the discounted price paid for the merchandise;
- This promotion will apply only to full price merchandise;
- This promotion is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years and over;
- This promotion cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion or Coast store card;
- This promotion is not open to anyone associated with the promotion; either employees, friends, families or agents. This includes employees of Aurora Fashions Group Limited and its group companies;
- Your statutory rights are not affected;
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel, amend, terminate or temporarily suspend this promotion in the event of any circumstances outside the promoter's reasonable control;
- By using this promotion, this implies acceptance of these terms and conditions;
#MYCOASTSTYLE SOCIAL MEDIA COMPETITION T&CS
- This competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom and the Republic of Ireland aged 18 years and over;
- This competition is available for entry from 12th February until 31st December 2016
- This competition can be entered by using the hashtag #mycoaststyle on Twitter or Instagram alongside an image of the person wishing to enter wearing Coast clothing and/or accessories;
- The winners of this competition will be drawn & announced on Coast’s social media platforms across the period the competition is open; the timings of which will be at the discretion of Coast Fashions Ltd and can be subject to change;
- Reasonable effort will be made to contact all winners of their prize;
- Winners will be chosen by Coast Fashions Ltd based on the merit of the tagged images;
- Coast Fashions Limited reserves the right to choose the competition winners, without the need for justification or explanation;
- The competition prizes will be provided in the form of gift cards, which may be used either online or in-store;
- These gift cards are only redeemable in the UK and Republic of Ireland;
- These gift cards cannot be exchanged for gift vouchers and there is no cash alternative;
- If you spend more than the £250 limit you will be required to make up the difference;
- If you spend under £250, no refund will be given, monetary or otherwise;
- Returned items will be refunded back onto a gift card;
- By entering this competition, you are granting permission for usage of tagged images to Coast Fashions Limited;
- Your statutory rights are not affected;
- Coast Fashions Ltd reserves the right to cancel, amend, terminate or temporarily suspend this competition in the event of any circumstances outside the company’s reasonable control;
- This competition is not open to anyone associated with the competition; either employees, friends, families or agents. This includes employees of Aurora Fashions Group Limited and its group companies.
SECURITY & PRIVACY
We believe shopping at www.coast-stores.com (part of the Aurora Fashions group) is as secure as shopping in store. In addition we respect the privacy rights of our online visitors and recognise the importance of protecting information collected from them.
We are part of the Aurora Fashions Group and we take your privacy very seriously. We work hard to make sure that we only use your information in the ways that you want us to. This Privacy Statement explains what information we collect on this website, how and when it is collected, what we use it for now and how we will use it in the future. If you have any questions about the way in which your information is being collected or used which are not answered by this Privacy Statement please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We have made every effort to display the colours and descriptions of our products that appear on the website as accurately as possible. However, as the actual colours you see will depend on your monitor, we cannot guarantee that your monitor’s display of any colours will accurately reflect the colour of product on delivery.
Prices are inclusive of VAT. Goods are subject to availability.
NO JUNK MAIL
We know that everyone is busy, and nobody likes their email inbox cluttered up with junk mail.
We will only send you marketing messages if you choose to receive them from us or third parties we work with and think you may be interested in hearing from. If you choose to receive our mailings or our partner’s mailings, we will only send you details about items and promotions which we think will be of interest to you. If you decide that you no longer want to receive emails from www.coast-stores.com, you can unsubscribe at any time by clicking here and selecting ‘Unsubscribe’. We will never sell your details to an unconnected third party for marketing purposes.
When you shop at our website we use a 128-bit SSL encrypted secure internet connection to protect your payment details. Your computer should automatically allow the opening of the secure connection when you place your order. This means that all the details you supply and any responses are encrypted before they are sent over the internet.
Data Protection License Registration Number: Z1727184
Date Registered: 17 April 2009 Registration Expires: 16 April 2016
Data Controller: COAST FASHIONS LIMITED
STANTON HARCOURT INDUSTRIAL ESTATE
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT AND HOW WILL WE USE IT?
When you place an order with us we collect certain information which is required to allow us to process your transaction and deliver your order. This includes your personal details, order details, details of your address(es) and payment details.
We will use this information to process your transaction and dispatch your order.
We may at times ask for other details, for example product size and category preferences, age and any special dates (such as birthday and anniversary). These details will be used for profiling and marketing purposes. Providing us with this sort of information is entirely voluntary.
You can choose to sign up for our fortnightly email newsletter and to receive other marketing communications from us. By asking to receive this information you consent to receive marketing communications from us using any contact method which you have provided us with, including by post, email, SMS, MMS and telephone.
On occasion we may ask for feedback from you about the usage or services our website provides to help us develop and improve it further.
For quality control and training purposes, we may monitor or record your communications with us.
We will keep your information for as long as is reasonably necessary for these purposes.
What you can expect from us?
We will at all times comply with the standards, procedures and requirements of UK data protection laws to ensure that the personal information you give us is kept appropriately secure and processed fairly and lawfully.
We may have to pass your information to countries or jurisdictions which do not provide the same level of data protection as the UK, if necessary for the above purposes. If we do make such a transfer, however, we will (where necessary) always put a contract in place to ensure that your information is properly protected.
Other people who might use your information
In order to process your order and deliver your purchases to you we may have to pass your information to some of our service providers. This includes the companies who handle our order dispatch service and our delivery company. Your contact telephone number will be passed on to our courier company who may contact you by phone or text message in order to update you on the delivery date or time of your order.
We will only provide these companies with the information which they need to carry out their jobs. They will only be allowed to use your information in the way in which we tell them, and they will not be entitled to use it in their own right.
We may on occasion notify you by e-mail about changes to our terms and conditions, or other important changes to our website or our service.
In assessing your request for goods or services, we may use your information for the purposes of the prevention and detection of fraud. We may disclose your address and postcode details to check against the IMRG Security Alert or any other Fraud Prevention Scheme. At all times where we disclose your information for the purposes of fraud prevention it will remain secure. If you believe your details are incorrect you may correct those details by following the procedure below.
We will not pass your information to any third parties outside of Aurora Fashions Ltd, except where required to do so as a part of the sale, disposal or transfer of our business, in whole or in part.
MOBILE GIFT VOUCHERS PURCHASED THROUGH GROUPON.CO.UK
- Purchase is necessary;
- The Voucher codes issued by Groupon can not be used to purchase goods from Coast. Instead the Groupon voucher codes must be redeemed through www.coast-stores.com/Groupon by the19th December 2013 at 11:59 to receive the Groupon Mobile Voucher.
- The Customer must have a mobile phone number to redeem the Groupon voucher code. The mobile number can only be used once in redemption of the value included on the Groupon Mobile Gift Voucher.
- The Groupon Mobile Gift Voucher purchased on the Groupon offer can only be used to purchase full price Coast items. The Groupon offer is not valid in conjunction with any other promotion, competition or offer.
- The Mobile Gift voucher can only be redeemed online at www.coast-stores.com and in 32 Coast Standalone stores across the UK. (Excluding Bicester village, Cheshire Oaks, York Outlet & Clarks Village). A full list of Coast Stores is located at the Coast website www.coast-stores.com. The Mobile Gift Voucher is not valid in Coast Concession Stores.
- The Mobile Gift Voucher is redeemable against payment of Coast items s at the Coast website www.coast-stores.com. In order to redeem the Mobile Gift Voucher, the customer must enter the ID number disclosed in the text message sent to the mobile number stated in the redemption process.
- The full value of the Mobile Gift Voucher must be used in a single transaction only. Their is no change or credit given to the customer.
- The Mobile Gift Voucher cannot be used to purchase Coast Gift Vouchers.
- There is no cash alternative in respect of the Mobile Gift Voucher. Returned Coast items will be refunded to the customer in a form of Coast gift voucher;
- The Mobile Gift Voucher cannot be monetary refunded, exchanged for cash or Coast vouchers, or be used to settle any outstanding Coast account card.
- The Mobile Gift Voucher is treated as cash; Coast cannot be held responsible or liable for lost, deleted or stolen text messages and cannot replace the Mobile Gift Voucher.
- The Groupon offer is not open to anyone associated with the Groupon offer; either employees, friends, families or agents. This includes employees of Aurora Fashions Group Limited and its group companies;
- Your statutory rights are not affected;
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel, amend, terminate or temporarily suspend this Groupon offer in the event of any circumstances outside the promoter's reasonable control;
- By using this promotion, this implies acceptance of these terms and conditions; and
- Coast Mobile Voucher Terms & Conditions apply http://www.coastmobilevoucher.com/coast